Indoor Air Quality in Georgetown, Acton, Milton, ON, and Surrounding Areas
Indoor air quality is now more important than ever. With the increasing prevalence of dust, pollen, and other pollutants in our homes and businesses, it’s essential to ensure that your air is clean and healthy.
At Brooks Heating and Air, we take indoor air quality seriously. Our team of experts can provide extensive indoor air quality services to keep your air fresh. We also include HVAC maintenance, air purification systems installation, and more in Georgetown, ON, and the surrounding areas. We provide customized solutions for your home or business efficient filtration systems to whole-house humidifiers designed to fight off dry winter weather. Contact us today at (905) 877-3100 to schedule an appointment.
Our Indoor Air Quality Services
We understand that your family’s safety is essential, which is why our team of experienced HVAC technicians has the know-how to provide outstanding service. With our indoor air quality in Georgetown, Acton, Milton, ON, and the surrounding areas, you can breathe easy knowing you are getting the cleanest air possible. Contact Brooks Heating & Air for your indoor air quality needs today. Let us help to ensure your indoor environment is safe and healthy.
Factors That Affect Indoor Air Quality
Let our experts at Brooks Heating & Air help you maintain a safe, healthy indoor environment so you can breathe easily. Feel free to contact us today to learn more about our indoor air quality in Georgetown, ON, and surrounding areas.
How Does Indoor Air Quality Affect Our Health?
Poor indoor air quality can lead to different health issues, including respiratory illnesses, headaches, and eye irritation. Allergens such as dust mites and pet dander can trigger asthma symptoms or other allergic reactions. Additionally, contaminants like mold spores or gases from household cleaning products may be hazardous to your health. Maintaining good indoor air quality is essential for the safety of yourself and your family.
Brooks Heating And Air For Your Indoor Air Quality
Our team has the tools, knowledge, and experience necessary to provide top-notch services to ensure you get the best indoor air quality. We use the latest technology to ensure your home is healthy, safe, and comfortable. Let us help you enjoy a clean and healthy environment for your family today. Contact us today for your indoor air quality needs if you are in Georgetown, ON, and the surrounding areas.
Worried about Covid19?
Brooks Heating and Air can provide you with several whole-home solutions:
- We recommend a filtration system to capture airborne particulate matter. A Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (MERV) of 11 or 14 is best.
- A High-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filtration system provides even superior air quality.
- Energy Recovery Ventilation systems can exchange stale air in your home.
- Cleaning the ducts of various heating and cooling system components of forced air systems, including the supply and return air ducts and registers, grilles and diffusers, heat exchangers heating and cooling coils, condensate drain pans (drip pans), fan motor and fan housing, and the air handling unit housing.
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
Indoor air quality (IAQ) is a term which refers to the air quality within and around your home, especially as it relates to your health and comfort. Studies also show that poor indoor air quality affects the efficiency and life expectancy of your heating and cooling equipment. 1/32 inch of accumulation on the inside vanes of a blower wheel can reduce air flow by up to 30%. 1/32 inch of accumulation on a coil or heat exchanger can reduce heat and cooling efficiency by up to 16%. Poor air filtration can shorten the life of the heating and cooling equipment by up to 7 years. It is essential for the air inside your home to not just be comfortable but healthy to breath. To ensure you have the proper airflow and good indoor air quality we can provide in-home consultation. Brooks Heating and Air can help you to manage temperature, humidity, air purity and freshness.
UV LIGHTS AND ELECTRONIC AIR CLEANER FIGHT BACTERIA, VIRUSES, FUNGI, ODORS, ALLERGIES, ASTHMA & HAY FEVER
- Germicidal UV is the trusted method used in hospitals.
- Powerful UVC germicidal lamp sterilizes viruses, bacteria, and mold.
- UVV lamp controls odors by oxidizing gases and toxins.
- Control smoke, dust, and allergens.
- Remove dust mite debris along with the smallest allergens that trigger asthma and other allergic reactions.
- The most affordable high-performance product that fits your existing heating/cooling system.
- Does not restrict airflow more than conventional filters.
- Quiet operation, easy to maintain.
- Keeps coils clean of biological growth.